What Information We Collect
(a) Information You Provide to Us
In connection with the Services we provide or if you apply for employment with us, we may ask you to provide us with certain information, including your first and last name, email address, telephone number, mobile number, username, demographic information (for example your gender, birth date, or zip code), information about your preferences and interests, current or past employment information, your military or veteran status, educational information, social media information, or other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally or identify your household or device. Your decision to provide us with certain of this information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide requested information, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Site’s features or our Services.
Information That Is Automatically Collected
In addition to information that you choose to submit to us, we and/or our service providers may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Site (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored and/or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Site. Usage Information may include:
- Your IP address, IDFA, Android/Google Advertising ID, IMEI, or another unique identifier;
- Your Device functionality (including browser, browser language, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- Referring and exit web pages and URLs;
- The areas within our Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- Your Device location or other geolocation information, including the zip code, state, or country from which you accessed the Services;
- Your Device characteristics; and Certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Site.
- We may use this information to provide customized Services, content or products, promotional offers, and other information that may be of interest to you.
- If you no longer wish for us or our service providers to collect and use location information, you may disable the location features on your device. Consult your device manufacturer settings for instructions. Please note that if you disable such features, your ability to access certain features, Services, content, promotions, or products may be limited or disabled.
We may use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device. A few of the Tracking Technologies used on the Site), include, but are not limited to, the following (as well as future-developed tracking technology or methods that are not listed here):
Cookies and Local Storage. Cookies are small files containing a string of characters that are sent to your Device’s browser to uniquely identify your browser or to store information on your Device. Our Site may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies and other types of cookie technology to store information on local storage. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser.
Web Beacons. A Web Beacon is a small tag (which may be invisible to you) that may be placed on our Site’s pages and messages.
Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on.
ETag, or entity tag. An Etag or entity tag is a feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL.
Browser Fingerprinting. Collection and analysis of information from your Device, such as, without limitation, your operating system, plug-ins, system fonts and other data, for purposes of identification.
Recognition Technologies. Technologies, including application of statistical probability to data sets, which attempt to recognize or make assumptions about users and devices (e.g., that a user of multiple devices is the same user).
We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
- To allow you to use and access the Site, including for the prevention of fraudulent activity and improved security functionality;
- To assess the performance of the Site, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products or services offered through the Site;
- To offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Site, including identifying you when you sign into our Site or keeping track of your specified preferences or to track your online activities over time and across third-party sites; and
- To deliver content relevant to your interests on our Site and thirdparty sites based on how you interact with our content.
(d) Sources of Personal Information
Additionally, we may obtain Personal Information from you where you expressly provide us with the information. Examples of sources from which we collect information include e-mails or other communications from you, information provided via web forms or inputs/uploads into our Site, documents you have provided to us, and employment applications.
(e) Information We Collect When You Interact with Third-Party Sites
The Site may include functionality that allows certain kinds of interactions between the Site (and/or our social media pages or other pages accessible to us) and your account on a third-party website or application, such as a social media site like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube. The use of this functionality may involve the third-party site providing information to us, such as your social media handles, content, and other data (name, email address, account information, photo and friends lists, etc.).
These items may be shared with us through third-party features that you use on our Site and through the other service (such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets and plug-ins offered by social media services like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube) or posted on social media pages. For example, we may provide links on the Site to facilitate sending a communication from the Site or we may use third parties to facilitate emails or postings to social media (like a “Share” or “Forward” button).
(f) Information from Third Parties
In addition, we may collect information about you from other sources, including advertisers, consumer data resellers and marketers and market research firms. We may combine the information we collect from third parties with information that we have collected from you or through your use of the Services in order to learn more about our users, to better tailor the content and offers we show you and for other internal purposes.
Why We Collect Information
- We may use your information for various purposes, including:
- Responding to your requests for information;
- Providing Services to you;
- Verifying your identity and for fraud prevention;
- Providing you with updates and information about products and services we provide;
- Sending you marketing information about GOOD and our affiliated entities;
- Sending you email communications such as electronic newsletters regarding our content, our Site or our Services and promotions which may be of interest to you;
- Improving the effectiveness of our Site, our marketing endeavors, and our product and service offerings;
- Identifying your product and service preferences, providing personalized content and ads, and informing you of new or additional information, products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Helping us address problems with and improve our Site and our products and services, including testing and creating new products, features, and services;
- Providing mobile marketing messages and other communications and messages;
- Protecting the security and integrity of the Site, including understanding, and resolving any technical and security issues reported on our Site;
- Engaging in analysis, research, and reports regarding the use of our Site and Services;
- For internal business purposes;
- Complying with the law and protecting the safety, rights, property, or security of GOOD, the Services, and the general public;
- For employees and job applicants: evaluating your application, administering employee benefits, or other employment-related programs and services; and
- For other purposes disclosed at or before the time of collection of the information.
When We Disclose Information
We may aggregate, de-identify, and/or anonymize any information collected through the Site or Services such that such information is no longer linked to your personally identifiable information. We may use and share this aggregated and anonymized information (non-Personal Information) for any purpose, including without limitation, for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with our affiliates and third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and others.
To the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
In the course of a review of our company’s practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board of organization.
In conjunction with a prospective purchase, sale, or merger of all or part of our practice, provided that we take appropriate precautions (for example, through a written confidentiality agreement) so the prospective purchaser or merger partner does not disclose information obtained in the course of the review.
As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
To provide information to affiliates of the company and nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed. Examples of such disclosures include using a payment processor, merchandise store, customer service provider, or email marketing provider.
Finally, we also may share your information, including your Personal Information, with our affiliates and other third parties, such as companies with whom we have marketing or other relationships, for direct marketing purposes.
Ads and Information About You
You may see certain ads on our Site because we participate in advertising networks administered by third parties. These networks track your online activities over time and across third party websites and online services by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of the Tracking Technologies described above, and they use this information to show you advertisements that are tailored to your individual interests. The information they collect includes information about your visits to our Site, such as the pages you have viewed. This collection and ad targeting takes place both on our Site and on third-party websites that participate in the ad network. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our communications and marketing efforts.
We recognize the importance of children’s safety and privacy. The Site is not designed to attract children and are not intended for use by any children under the age of 13. We do not request, or knowingly collect, any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Minors under the age of 18 (but older than 12) may use the Site only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by the Site’s Terms of Service. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 who you believe has provided her or his information to us without authorization, please contact us
to request the deletion of that information.
Do Not Track Disclosures
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a web browser setting that requests that a web application disable its tracking of an individual user. When you choose to turn on the DNT setting in your browser, your browser sends a special signal to websites, analytics companies, ad networks, plug in providers, and other web services you encounter while browsing to stop tracking your activity. Various third parties are developing or have developed signals or other mechanisms for the expression of consumer choice regarding the collection of information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services (e.g., browser do not track signals), but there is no universally-agreed upon standard for what a company should do when it detects a DNT signal. Currently, we do not monitor or take any action with respect to these signals or other mechanisms.
European Resident Data Subject Rights
If you are a resident within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) gives you the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. For purposes of GDPR, the data controller is elmostajadat.
Additionally, if you are an EEA resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an request through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
How can you exercise your rights under the GDPR:
Access: If you wish to exercise your right to access a free copy of your data, you can contact us at the contact details provided below.
Deletion: To ask us to delete your personal data, please contact us at the contact details provided below. However, there may be circumstances where we are legally entitled to retain it.
Rectification: If you wish to update or rectify your data, you can do this directly by accessing your account settings.
Revoke consent: If you wish to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing or online behavioral advertising purposes, you can opt-out by updating your settings or, for direct marketing, clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email or newsletter you receive from us.
Objection to automated profiling: If you wish to opt-out of having your personal information profiled for personalization purposes you can adjusting your account settings or contact us directly.
Objection to legitimate interests: If you wish to object to our processing of your data where we are pursuing our legitimate interests or those of a third party please contacting us as at the contact details provided below stating the nature of and reasons for such objection.
Visitors to the Site Outside of the United States
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents also have the right to request certain information that we collect about you, including:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected from you;
- The categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information;
- The business purpose we have for collecting or selling that Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share such Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The categories of Personal Information about you that we sold, and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of Personal Information for each category of third parties to whom the information was sold;
- The categories of Personal Information that we have disclosed about you for a business purpose;
- The category or categories of consumers’ Personal Information that we have sold, or if we have not sold consumers’ Personal Information; and
- The category or categories of consumers’ Personal Information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, or if we have not disclosed that information for a business purpose.
Please note that if we collected information about you for a single one-time transaction and do not keep that information in the ordinary course of business, that information will not be retained for purposes of a request under this section. In addition, if we have de-identified or anonymized data about you, we are not required to re-identify or otherwise link your identity to that data if it is not otherwise maintained that way in our records.
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site, and you provide us with your information at your own risk. Please see our Terms of Service for additional information.